When submitting an application for a demolition permit the following information should be
1. Permit application (Building Permit form)
2. Certificate of Insurance
3. Disconnect letters from:
a). Consumers Power (Natural Gas)
b). Detroit Edison (Electricity)
c). Any other utilities
4. Oakland County Soil Erosion permit (if within 500 feet of a creek or stream)
5. DEQ permit (if within a flood plain)
6. A site plan is required for demo of primary structures. The site plan will indicate
structures to be removed and structures to remain.
7. A copy of notification letters to all adjoining property owners (these must be
delivered at least one week prior to permit issuance).