Downtown Development Authority Meetings are scheduled on the third Wednesday of each month at 7 pm, except for holidays. All meeting dates and times are subject to change, so please check the City Calendar (located next to the "News and Announcements" tab on the home page of the City's website) for the latest updates before coming to City Hall. Meetings take place at Rochester City Hall, 400 Sixth Street, Rochester.
About the Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
The Rochester DDA was established by the Rochester City Council in 1982. The mission of the Rochester DDA is to maximize the economic development potential of Downtown Rochester for the benefit of the community by:
- Maintaining an ongoing, comprehensive, downtown management program with broad-based community involvement
- Seeking reuse of historic and architecturally significant building whenever possible
- Respecting the natural environment
- Preserving downtown's overall unique historical character
The DDA is a proud participant in the Oakland County Main Street Program. The DDA is governed by a Board of Directors and four committees which set the goals of the DDA and which develop strategies to revitalize the downtown.Other Activities
There's great shopping, dining, and services downtown, which are all close to you and parking is plentiful. Downtown Rochester is home to some of the finest and most unique restaurants and shops in Michigan.
If you are a fan of biking or walking, the downtown has plenty of ways to accommodate you!
- If you would like to view the Downtown Development Authority's meeting agendas and packets please visit their website.
- Looking for a great gift idea? How about a gift certificate that will pay for almost anything that your friends and loved ones would want to buy downtown!
- If you're looking for the perfect place to relocate your business, consider downtown Rochester.
- Need to talk to someone at the DDA offices? View their contact information.